Data protection information on our website
Collection of personal data
We are aware that the protection of your privacy when using our website is important to you. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. That's why we want you to know when we store which data and how we use it. With this data protection declaration we would like to inform you about our data protection measures.
Our website can usually be used without providing any personal data.
Insofar as personal data is collected when you visit our website, we process it exclusively in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (VO (EU) 2016/679; GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act of July 30, 2017 (BDSG-new), as well as the Telemedia Act (TMG ). The processing of personal data takes place exclusively in accordance with this data protection declaration.
This data protection declaration applies to the use of the website at the address https://notar-busch.de/. The data protection declaration on the linked website is decisive for linked content from other providers.
We would like to point out that security gaps can occur in the context of data transmission via the Internet, which cannot be prevented by the technical design of this website. Complete protection of personal data is not possible when using the Internet.
The following are responsible for the processing of personal data when using this website:
Notary Manuel Busch
Telephone: +49 2234 946780
Fax: +49 2234 49139
Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer is:
Mr. Dipl.-Inform. Olaf Tenti
GDI Society for data protection and information security mbH
58095 Hagen (NRW)
Telephone: +49 (0)2331/356832-0
Collection of personal data/log files of the server
When accessing our website, data is automatically collected and stored in log files on our host's server. This data can contain a personal reference. Among the data collected are:
- IP address in anonymous form
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Browser software language and version.
This website is operated by 1&1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany. The operation of the websites is regulated by a contract for order data processing between notary Manuel Busch and 1&1 IONOS SE in accordance with the GDPR.
The hoster uses the collected data to ensure the trouble-free operation of the website and to ensure IT security and to improve our offer. If there are concrete indications, the log data may be analyzed later.
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The legal basis for data collection is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest in data collection results from the stated purposes.
No cookies are used to provide our website.
This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and to create directions. Google Maps is a map service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. By using Google Maps, information about the use of this website, including your IP address and the (start) address entered as part of the route planner function, can be transmitted to Google in the USA. When you visit a page on our website that contains Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Google servers. The content of the map is sent directly to your browser by Google, which integrates it into the website. We therefore have no influence on the extent of the data collected by Google in this way. As far as we know, this is at least the following data:
- date and time of the visit to the relevant website,
- Internet address or URL of the accessed website,
- IP address, (starting) address entered as part of route planning.
We have no influence on the further processing and use of the data by Google and can therefore not assume any responsibility for this.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in Google's data protection information (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).
By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google Maps Route Planner in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
retention of data
We store personal data for as long as this is necessary to fulfill our contractual and pre- and post-contractual obligations. This does not affect your right to erasure or restriction of processing. In addition, this does not affect our right to process the data for legally compelling reasons (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO) or if there is a legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO). continue to save. In particular, checking and enforcing claims for damages and other claims come into consideration as a legitimate interest. Log files are deleted at regular intervals.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties (end-to-end encryption). The protocols authenticate the communication partner and ensure the integrity of the transported data.
Contact options (email)
You can contact us by email on our website. In this context, your details, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the request and in the event of follow-up questions. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
A combination of the data with other data collected on this website does not take place.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
In the case of an application by e-mail, the data transmission is generally unencrypted, unless your e-mail service provider supports transport encryption via Secure Socket Layer (SSL/TLS). If you wish, you can send us encrypted e-mails after prior agreement by telephone.
This data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR if your request is related to the fulfillment of a contract or is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of inquiries addressed to us (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) or on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR) if this was queried.
There is a button linked to our website for online data collection, which allows you to send us data using an online form. If you use this online service from NotarNow (LegalNow GmbH, Gerhart-Hauptmann-Str. 17a, 61440 Oberursel), your details, including the contact details you provided there, will be automatically recorded for a short time in order to process the request and in the event of follow-up questions stored on the NotarNow servers and then forwarded to us. The data transmission is encrypted using transport encryption via Secure Socket Layer (SSL/TLS).
The storage serves solely for the purposes of processing or contacting the data subject. The data will not be passed on to other third parties. The legal basis for processing the data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR, provided your request is related to the fulfillment of a contract or is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the inquiries addressed to us (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) or on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR), if this was queried.
The data you enter in the online form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
When you use the “Save/Share Form” function, your online form entries are encrypted and stored anonymously for 30 days. If the online form is not sent to us within these 30 days, the form entries will be completely deleted automatically. In this case, you do not need to request deletion.
When you visit our site, we record anonymously how the visitor came to our website and how many users accessed the site. (Search engine, linking, direct input or advertising measures). The data is not used to identify individual visitors, but only to transmit quantitative values. The statistics cannot be used to understand your behavior on other websites. The data will not be linked to other services.
Third Party Content on the Website
Our website integrates content from other providers. This can be pure content elements (e.g. news), but also widgets (functions such as booking systems) or, for example, fonts and technical libraries. This also includes Google Fonts. For technical reasons, this is done by loading this content from the browser from other servers. In this context, the IP currently used by your browser and the browser used by the requesting system are transmitted. In this regard, please note the respective data protection declarations of the third-party providers.
data subject rights
You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information: In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- Right to rectification: In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- Right to erasure: In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion , exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- Right to restriction of processing: In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Right to data portability: In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- Revocation of your consent: In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke the consent you have given us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. Please address your revocation to the above data or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaint to a supervisory authority: According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
- Right to object: If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this, arising from your particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to: email@example.com.
The constant development of the Internet makes it necessary to adjust our data protection declaration from time to time. We reserve the right, at any time to make appropriate changes.
Status: April 2023